Employment & Auditions
Ballet San Antonio offers exciting employment opportunities for experienced professionals in the performing arts industry – from entry level positions in the administrative office to dancers, designers and teaching artists.
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Ballet San Antonio is a professional ballet company with 23 dancers including Apprentices, Corps de Ballet, Soloists, and Principal dancers.
How to Apply
If you would like to audition, please submit the requirement to email@example.com. Audition materials cannot be returned. Following the submission of your materials and this online form, an Employment Application will be sent to you as a requirement for further review.
- Must be 17 or older (18+ for Corps and up / 17+ for Apprentices)
- Resume or CV
- 3-5 minute video | Performance footage (one classical and one contemporary) or center work only
- Send via email with link to You Tube or Vimeo
- If available, send an excerpt of a recent performance filmed within the last 3 months. If this is not a solo work, be sure to clearly indicate which one of the dancers is you. If older performance clips are included, please note the month and year.
- Two – three full-body dance photos and a headshot