As we begin to reopen, we are grateful to see our community looking to the future, but we know that safety will be at the top of our patrons’ minds, as it is ours.
Ballet San Antonio and the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts are committed to ensuring a safe environment for everyone to enjoy our performances.
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations – Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
Ballet San Antonio, Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Ballet San Antonio Office Hours
MON – FRI | 9 AM – 5 PM
SAT – SUN | CLOSED
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | (210) 404-9641
Tobin Center Box Office Hours
MON – SAT | 8AM – 8PM
SUN | 8AM – 7PM