Spring Intensive 2021 | March 8-12, 2021
The intensive, 1-week training program, is designed for serious young ballet dancers who want to develop and grow as a dancer and artist. The program offers an array of classes led by professional instructors emphasizing on ballet technique, pointe, variations, modern, and jazz.
Classes are available in-person or virtually.
No audition required.
The deadline to register is March 1, 2021.
(1) Students will be trained by professional ballet company instructors
(2) Ideal for beginner to intermediate level students
(3) Great preparation for advanced levels
Ballet I (Ages 8-11): $420
Ballet II (Ages 12-14): $600
Ballet III (Ages 15+): $600
Ballet I: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Ballet II: 10:00 am – 2:45 pm
Ballet III: 9:45 am – 2:45 pm
- Hair in a classical bun at the crown of the head. Bangs and short hair clipped back, away from the face.
- Solid colored leotard (no prints)
- Pink or skin-colored tights
- Pink or skin-colored ballet slippers
- Bangs and short hair clipped back, away from the face
- Long hair needs to be in a low nice bun
- Black tights
- White fitted t-shirts
- White socks
- White ballet slippers
- Masks are required at all times in the studio.
SBSA does not allow parents of students or visitors into the studio facility during classes. An SBSA Instructor will meet each student at the front door to escort them into the studio facility.
At the conclusion of their class, the SBSA Instructor will escort them back to the front door to meet their parent.
- Each individual will have their temperature checked by an SBSA Instructor upon arrival at the studio facility.
- We ask that each individual bring a water bottle to use for the water fountains.
- Please arrive prepared with your dance attire ready for class.
2211 N.W. Military Highway
San Antonio, TX 78213
P: (210) 439-5743
H: M-F | 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm & Sat | 8:30 am – 11:30 am