Co-Choreographers: Easton Smith and Haley Henderson Smith
A grown-up Clara celebrates the holiday season in a new home along with her husband William. Their memories as children are uniquely intertwined through the yearly holiday magic that surrounds the Stahlbaum family.
On a quiet winter night, Herr Drosselmeyer, visits Clara and William, setting in motion his magical plan in which they will embark on a new Nutcracker adventure!
As the three reminisce of holiday parties past, they will begin to see the unfolding of events that will once again whisk Clara and her Nutcracker Prince away to the Land of the Sweets.
This time their journey will conclude in an awe-inspiring changing of the crown.
FRI, NOV 27 | 7:30 PM
SAT, NOV 28 | 2:00 PM
SAT, NOV 28 | 7:30 PM
SUN, NOV 29 | 2:00 PM
FRI, DEC 4 | 7:30 PM
SAT, DEC 5 | 2:00 PM
SAT, DEC 5 | 7:30 PM
SUN, DEC 6 | 2:00 PM
FRI, DEC 11 | 7:30 PM
SAT, DEC 12 | 2:00 PM
SAT, DEC 12 | 7:30 PM
SUN, DEC 13 | 2:00 PM
enhance your experience!
THE NUTCRACKER PACKAGE
- Two (2) tickets to Ballet San Antonio’s performance of The Nutcracker (Price Zone A) with a 10% discount on any additional ticket purchases
- Due to social distancing requirements, seating assignments will be determined by The Tobin Center in best seats available within your selected zone.
- Please note, this is upon availability. If your seats are not available, your tickets will be refunded or reassigned.
- One (1) complimentary parking pass to the Tobin Center garage
- A virtual thank you message from the Ballet San Antonio Dancers!
- Exclusive Virtual Backstage Tour
- Exclusive discount to Ballet San Antonio’s online Nutcracker Market!
- A virtual Meet and Greet with the leading cast members of The Nutcracker and BSA Artistic Advisor, Sofiane Sylve
- Name recognition on the Ballet San Antonio website and in our digital program for The Nutcracker
- Ballet San Antonio Coffee Mug