Ballet San Antonio continues to prioritize the safety of our artists, staff, and audience members. We have partnered with the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts to create safety measures and guidelines to adhere to city regulations and practice social distancing.
- Bring your mask
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- All patrons will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All patrons must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- Masks are required to be worn during the performance
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexiguards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations – Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
Ballet San Antonio staff, Tobin Center staff, and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Purchase 4 tickets to The Nutcracker v. 2020 and receive 35% off.
- Choose the “4 pack” ticket price from the drop down menu when selecting your seats online. (Must purchase four tickets to receive offer).
This offer is also available in person at The Tobin Center Box Office and by phone at (210) 223-8624.
*This offer does not apply to the upgrades
STUDENT RUSH TICKETS
The student rush tickets are available to college students 1-hour prior to curtain.
- Up to two (2) tickets at $15 each per student.
- A photo I.D (Drivers License) and college I.D are both required to purchase tickets.
- Must purchase in-person the day of the performance.
Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
H-E-B Performance Hall
100 Auditorium Circle
San Antonio, TX 78205
TOBIN CENTER BOX OFFICE
P: (210) 223-8624
H: M-F from 10 am to 6 pm